With nearly 1 billion users worldwide, LinkedIn is a powerful tool for professional networking and BtoB lead generation. Opting for the Premium Business plan is a great way to go further with the platform and improve your performance.
What is LinkedIn Premium Business? How does the subscription work? What are the benefits for companies?
In this post, we will explore some of the features and benefits of using a LinkedIn Premium Business account and how you can make the most out of them to grow your business. Let’s get started!
What is LinkedIn Premium Business?
LinkedIn Premium Business is one of the LinkedIn Premium account types that offers users access to a wealth of features and benefits.
This particular solution is typically meant for business owners and managers as it provides them with the ability to see detailed analytics about their company page.
LinkedIn Premium gives sales and marketing teams access to many advanced features of the social network, including:
Detailed statistics on user activities;
- The ability to contact users directly
- Access to detailed information about the business you want to inspect
- This is just the beginning, there are many more benefits that we’ll explore later on.
To sum it up, LinkedIn Premium Business is a great way for business owners and salespeople to get the most out of the platform and grow their businesses.
What are the benefits of LinkedIn Premium Business for corporations?
Thanks to its numerous features, LinkedIn Premium Business is an excellent way for companies to improve their lead generation (especially for B2B).
This plan allows you to save time and optimize your work on several fronts:
- Prospecting: With access to the myriad of data available on LinkedIn, you’ll be able to quickly find the right leads that match your buyer persona. As a result, you will undoubtedly save time in your prospecting process.
- Lead Generation: The Premium Business subscription also allows you to create targeted campaigns that are more likely to reach your ideal customers. LinkedIn provides you with highly qualified leads from both marketing (MQL) and sales (SQL).
- Lead management: LinkedIn provides you with a CRM-like system where you can manage your leads and track their interactions with your company. This is an excellent way to keep an organized pipeline and make sure that no opportunities are left behind.
- Analytics: LinkedIn’s detailed analytics will help you keep track of your company’s performance on the platform. You’ll be able to see how your campaigns are performing and make the necessary changes to improve your results.
- It all comes down to this: it is an excellent way for companies to save time, optimize their work, and generate more leads.
In short, LinkedIn Premium Business allows you to improve your performance throughout the whole sales process and generate more customers at a lower cost.
How to use LinkedIn Premium Business?
Now that we’ve gone over the basics of LinkedIn Premium Business, let’s take a look at how you can make the most out of it.
Here are a few steps you can take:
- Use LinkedIn’s search filters to find the right leads
LinkedIn Premium Business provides you with a ton of data that you can use to find the perfect leads for your business. By using the search filters, you can narrow down your results and find the contacts that are most likely to be interested in your products or services.
- Create targeted campaigns
LinkedIn’s targeting options allow you to create campaigns that are more likely to reach your ideal customers. By targeting your campaigns, you can save time and generate more leads.
- Use LinkedIn’s CRM system
LinkedIn provides you with a CRM-like system where you can manage your leads and track their interactions with your company. This is an excellent way to keep an organized pipeline and make sure that no opportunities are left behind.
- Keep track of your analytics
This plan’s detailed analytics will help you keep track of your company’s performance on the platform. You’ll be able to see how your campaigns are performing and make the necessary changes to improve your results.
How much does LinkedIn Premium Business cost?