Overview of CorelDRAW Technical Suite Benefits
Benefit from the versatile authoring tools in CorelDRAW Technical Suite that allow you to create detailed assembly instructions, complex user manuals, multi-faceted documentation, and more. Achieve unsurpassed productivity with new, high-caliber features to accelerate efficiency. Get full support for publishing, sharing, or printing technical standards with this expansive technical illustration and drafting software.
Whether you’re creating complex user manuals or detailed illustrations, you will find a comprehensive suite of professional applications to meet all of your visual communication needs. CorelDRAW Technical Suite offers a range of precise illustration and design tools to create detailed technical documentation with exact specifications. Enjoy a seamless workflow from opening 2D and 3D source files, photos, documents, and data, to producing and publishing technical communications.
Overview of CorelDRAW Technical Suite Corporate Features
- Enjoy a full suite of professional applications that covers all aspects of visual communication authoring, project creation, and publishing of technical documentation.
- Apply exacting specifications to design visually detailed assembly instructions, complex user manuals, multi-faceted documentation, and technical marketing with versatile design tools.
- Achieve unsurpassed productivity with new high-caliber features, increasing workflow efficiency and effectively delivering multi-lingual technical communication.
- Explore groundbreaking tools for sketching and illustration to demonstrate your technical authoring expertise and impress your audience.
- Experience a seamless workflow, from opening source files like 2D, 3D, photos, documents, and data to supporting output for print, online, and mobile.
Additional content includes
– 7000 clip art, digital images, and vehicle templates
– 1000 high-resolution digital photos
– Over 1000 TrueType and OpenType fonts
– 150 professional templates
– Over 600 fountain, vector, and bitmap fills
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 11
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 8GB or more recommended