The all-new Parallels® Desktop 18 for Mac Business Edition is here!
A leader in the virtualization space for more than 17 years, Parallels Desktop offers a power-packed release that increases productivity while addressing critical business needs across macOS and Windows.
This release boasts more than 20 new features, is optimized for all new Apple OS and hardware, and is compatible with Intel and all Apple M1 chips.
Users can seamlessly run over 200,000 Windows apps on Mac without rebooting, share files, folders, and content between Mac and Windows applications, and run graphics applications effortlessly without slowing users down.
Here’s a quick overview of the most noteworthy features of Parallels Desktop 18:
- Optimized for macOS Ventura (when released).
- Built for macOS 11+ and both Intel and Apple M Series chips.
- Developed for incredible optics with on-the-fly sync of Apple’s ProMotion display.
- Powered to assign up to 62 GB of RAM and up to 18 CPU cores to a virtual machine (VM).
- Created for compatibility with Intel applications in Windows on the Apple M Series Mac.
- Improved for live data streaming.
- Enhanced with easy sign-in using Safari.
- Manage local and cloud folders from either Mac or Windows.
- Future-proofed for access to the latest Windows OS.
- Greater update and recovery options.
- And more!
Parallels Desktop 18 Business Edition also offers new features and functionality for enterprise teams, including:
- Easy management of Windows 11, allowing IT administrators to provision, deploy, or transfer a Windows virtual machine manually across employees’ Mac computers.
- New best practice protocols for solution deployment.
- A centrally managed customer experience program.
These new features add to the four core pillars of Parallels Desktop that set this solution apart from the rest:
1. Hassle-free setup. Quickly identify what you need to get started and Parallels Desktop will optimize your VM settings and performance for you. Download, install, and configure Windows 11 in one click and access a free set of ready-to-use Linux systems.
2. Productivity perfected. Seamlessly move and share clipboard content, files, folders, and images between Mac and Windows and leverage the feature known as Coherence to hide your Windows desktop altogether for a purely Mac aesthetic.
3. First-class performance. Run hundreds of thousands of Windows apps on your Mac with near native Mac performance and enjoy classic Windows games along with Visual Studio, SolidWorks, Autodesk, and other resource-intensive apps, all without slowing the system down.
4. Always up to date. Tap into timely updates to support new hardware and OS releases. Users can leverage Windows Automatic Maintenance to keep their Windows OS current. Purchasing Parallels Desktop Business Edition .
- Parallels Access is the easiest way to access your computer remotely, from anywhere.
- Parallels Toolbox is a suite of over 40 productivity tools to help you tackle everything on your to-do—from cleaning your drive to taking slick screenshots.
Ready to get started?
You can buy Parallels desktop lifetime from keys-shop.in