Adobe InCopy for MacOS Overview
Adobe InCopy for macOS is ideal for large team projects involving written copy and design work. Provides copywriters and editors with a powerful tool to style text, collaborate through track changes, and make simple layout modifications that integrate effortlessly with InDesign.
With Adobe InCopy for macOS, you can, without much of a stretch, make advanced magazines, ePUBs, and intelligent PDFs with an elementary understanding of the condition.
Improve your skills and master new tools with an extensive and constantly updated collection of training videos. Thanks to the integration with Behance, you can share your projects with other users and instantly receive feedback on your work from designers worldwide.
Features of Adobe InCopy for MacOS
- Footnotes that include columns
- Improvements to OpenType fonts
- Modernized user interface
- More comfortable work with glyphs
- Placing images on tables
- Easy use of shadows for text, including shifting control
- Gun for placing borders around tables
- New Find previous command
- The memory of shortcuts and preferences when upgrading to the latest version.
- Improved text wrapping in footers
- Folders of color samples to facilitate sample management
- Editing tables by dragging and dropping
- Support for high-resolution displays and Retina
- Integration with the Adobe Typekit library
- Synchronization of Typekit fonts
- Faster font search
- Simplified hyperlink creation
- Different page views when editing
- Improved text matching while working
- A Cloud Save command that provides access to files on any device
- Recently used fonts
- Middle Eastern language support
* Not Compatible with ventura /m1chip or higher mac os