Overview of Adobe Bridge 2021 for MacOS Benefits
Adobe Bridge provides you with centralized access to all the media assets you need for your creative projects. Batch edit with ease, add watermarks, and even set centralized color preference — Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organized.
Bridge offers you centralized access to all the media assets that you need for your creative projects. Easily edit in batch, add watermarks, and set even centralized color preferences – Bridge simplifies your workflow and allows you to work in a structured way.
Overview of Adobe Bridge 2021 for MacOS Features
- Bulk import, export, and preview CC Libraries assets.
- Edit photo capture time
- Export/ Import network cache.
- Native PDF Output Module
- Easy upload of images to Adobe Stock so you can get royalties for your work.
- Support for Retina and HiDPI displays with the ability to scale.
- Automated cache management
- Publishing to Adobe Portfolio to build your personalized website
- Quick organization and stacking of panoramic and HDR images
- On-demand thumbnail and metadata generation
- The option to import photos and videos from your mobile device or digital camera on macOS
- Support for CEPH HTML5
- Flexible batch processing
- Drag-and-drop file flexibility.
- Centralized color settings
* Not Compatible with Ventura /m1chip or higher mac os